• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance - Teaser Trailer

Seroster

Miw!
Validated User
I would like it if somehow the show could convey that without the resistance, all the gelflings would have perished and the Skeksis would have won for good.

"If we stop breathing, we'll die. If we stop fighting our enemies, the world will die." - Victor Laszlo in Casablanca.

WorldSaverInc

RPGnet Member
Validated User
I would like it if somehow the show could convey that without the resistance, all the gelflings would have perished and the Skeksis would have won for good.

"If we stop breathing, we'll die. If we stop fighting our enemies, the world will die." - Victor Laszlo in Casablanca.
I would agree. If it can make it as epic and moving at least to me as the resistance of Earth to Minbari from "In the Beginning"...they would have done their job.

Cult Classic

A cautionary tale
Validated User
I can't believe that:

1. This is happening.

2. They didn't somehow manage to completely screw it up the way I would have expected these days. I mean, these trailers look *perfect* o_O

Manitou

Emperor of the Americas
Validated User

Also Victor Laszlo in Rifts. Which feels just as appropriate.

Ghola

Veteran of 100k psychic wars
Validated User
This is one of the reasons Netflix is getting ever-more expensive. And now I have to resub and somehow find time to watch it because I can't let this pass by.

And you're to blame rpgnet! ::shakes fist::

Top Bottom