• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

The Dark Eye RPG - opinions?

Sosthenes

Oiled Greek Wrestler
Validated User
I always thought the editors of the time were just really into droopy mustaches.
Heh, 2E having editors… :)

"Here's your reference: World Almanac of Turkish Wrestling / a Magnum PI VHS / some Asterix comics and a tourist brochure of Neuschwanstein, now paint us some covers?" "I don't like Magnum, I prefer The Fall Guy" "Well, why not?"

tartex

Minion of Kitchensink
Validated User
Heh, 2E having editors… :)

"Here's your reference: World Almanac of Turkish Wrestling / a Magnum PI VHS / some Asterix comics and a tourist brochure of Neuschwanstein, now paint us some covers?" "I don't like Magnum, I prefer The Fall Guy" "Well, why not?"
Actually the Yüce covers are heavily influenced by the Turkish Tarkan comic books (and movies). Check those out to understand his aesthetic decisions!

AJ the Ronin

I am Loki
Validated User
In English the only books that have digest/pocket versions are the Core book, the Almanac and the Creature book, right?

Lord Xcapobl

Validated User
Me too. Bought it at the local Bruna. Inconceivable that it would stock something like that now :D.
Found it in the local Meyer en Blessing's basement myself. Took home the core box as a birthday gift. Been into RPGs ever since.

Top Bottom