• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC The Elder Scrolls III: Vvardenfell

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Hello and welcome to The Elder Scrolls III: Vvardenfell! This is a game of Fate Accelerated set in the land of Vvardenfell, ten years before the chronological start of Morrowind. I'm the GM, Pandorym, and with me are four players:

squidheadjax squidheadjax
fireinthedust fireinthedust
Stormraven Stormraven
brahnamin brahnamin

As always, any OOC stuff goes here -- chatter, rules questions, comments, criticisms, absences, self-implosions... you know the drill. X-Cards are always on the table if anyone needs them, as this game will contain some things like fantasy racism, adult themes, and horror -- especially body horror.

Wiki Link

brahnamin

Will GM for Beer
Validated User
Did I miss precisely where on this island we're starting out? Or is that up to the individual players?

squidheadjax

Social Justice Cultist
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Will probably write tomorrow; will start her in Seyda Neen for nostalgia sake perhaps. Just wrapped up a little investigation, and gonna take the silt strider back to Vivec City.

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Keep in mind the goal of this game is to allow as much player agency as possible. So yes, your current goal is to find the prophet of Azura. However, how straightforward or roundabout you do that is entirely up to you. The Main Quest, as it were, won't progress until all four players locate the prophet. Until then, you all are free to do as you wish.

fireinthedust

Validated User
Wait, is it a group writing experience? Or do we run like any other RPG, except with more fluid abilities and input on what the GM describes?

I admit I was just putting him somewhere to meet the other characters easily. And I know little about Morrowind as I have never played that game- just Skyrim, ESO, and legends, with some Blades thrown in.

Top Bottom