• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

The Expanse RPG - anyone played it yet?

kenichi-kun

Validated User
So, I'm interested in the Expanse setting (books mainly), and the RPG looks fun, but....anyone have any clues or ideas what to actually do in the game? Plot hooks in the game's timeline, adventures?

Thanks!

Knaight

Validated User
So, I'm interested in the Expanse setting (books mainly), and the RPG looks fun, but....anyone have any clues or ideas what to actually do in the game? Plot hooks in the game's timeline, adventures?

Thanks!
My first inclination would be to run something small scale and personal about people who happen to get caught in the crossfire when any of the numerous ongoing political conflicts boil over. PCs being PCs they'll end up in deep somehow or other and the rest should flow from there. The one downside is that this is basically what the show did (I can't speak to the books), which could make it appear derivative.

LordDraqo

Technical Shaman
Validated User
My plan is to have the PCs be on Eros when "da felota fo erluf" and have them grab one of the small ships docked on Eros when the people headed for that ship get cut off by Holden, Miller, etc. From there, I think they can figure something out.

Top Bottom