• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC The Fall of DELTA GREEN: Is Paris Burning?

Motorskills

RPGnet Member
Validated User
All the roads along the river are called "Quai", so I assume we are meeting in a cafe or something, rather than a boatyard?

Either way, CYRILLE will plan a good approach that enables him to check for surveillance.

Regular Guy

"Lemme make a call."
Validated User
Rookie to the game and a newcomer to France, CALEB will determine the location and sit in a cafe/ restaurant across from or nearby the cafe to conduct surveillance to see if anyone he is familiar with (from files his station chief has provided) will show up.

tutunaku

Be Seeing You
Validated User
CLAUDE approaches under cover of darkness, scopes out the approaches and proceeds to wait by a statue in the Square Barye until it is time.

pstjmack

Validated User
Actually you're meeting down by the waterside. I planned more of a lead-in, but since you're onsite...

pstjmack

Validated User
Your respective handlers have designated a meet at 7 a.m. on the Quai Saint-Bernard at the south end of the Pont de Sully, on the Left Bank, under the bridge arches. Excellent tradecraft, all, but your mysterious contact has picked a location to negate that.

[And I'm not being a snarky adversarial GM, just setting up the kind of meet a paranoid DG veteran staffer would insist on.]

Top Bottom