• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC The Fall of DELTA GREEN: Is Paris Burning?

pstjmack

Validated User
On languages, I'd honestly rather not, because you all happen to have just the right set of languages for the campaign as I see it. And as it develops, it won't cost much to learn more. For the moment, this is going to be a very French campaign.

pstjmack

Validated User
During and after Mr. Green's briefing, you could use HUMINT, Tradecraft, or Interrogation spends to try to figure out anything behind the man and his words. He is obviously a seasoned operative, though, and will not reveal anything he doesn't want to.

Motorskills

RPGnet Member
Validated User
And I love the backchat between CLAUDE and CYRILLE :ROFLMAO:
It's one of the things I like about PBP. At the tabletop, that kind of joshing can occasionally get muddled between IC and OOC, or otherwise distract from the flow of the game. :)

pstjmack

Validated User
Again, remember, a point spend here or there may point up some conclusions about Mr. Green...

Motorskills

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Yeah, CYRILLE will spend a point of HUMINT on finding out more about how badly we're getting f*cked over..... :)

pstjmack

Validated User
Yeah, CYRILLE will spend a point of HUMINT on finding out more about how badly we're getting f*cked over..... :)
As if ... :cool:

Your HUMINT expertise concludes that this man does indeed have a hidden agenda, but that trying to pry it out of him would be worse than useless. He clearly expects subordinates and assets to follow orders unquestioningly, and to die for the cause when necessary. He has a thousand-yard stare that could see clear to the moon and back. You wonder what a man would have to see and do to grow so cold, and so totally without mercy or pity.

Top Bottom