OOC The Fall of DELTA GREEN: Is Paris Burning?

Motorskills

RPGnet Member
Validated User
So I like the suggestion of heading back to The Beat. Recommend we lean on my Reassurance until it fails, then get the pliers out.

"If Carbone knew about Theu and whateverthefuck that thing was back there, then they must have been doing some sort of sureveillance on them for a while. I think we need to find out what Carbone really knows. Hell, for that matter, maybe put the thumbscrews to Burroughs. He seems to know a bit more than a simple beatnik..." CALEB doesn't have a direction. He is simply walking. A monologue begins to transpire in his head. What does Carbone really know though? If they had been watching Theu then he must have known what Theu really was. Why wait so long to try and dispatch Theu? Wouldn't the Corse have done that as soon as Theu, et al showed up? Fuck. Maybe rough up Burroughs for more information. He has to know something else.
As for the delay, maybe Theu wasn't on the Corse's radar until recently.

I read something yesterday, lost the link already dammit, that the hit on the Gambino head couldn't have been a mob hit, since three teams (cars) would have been involved.

pstjmack

Validated User
So I like the suggestion of heading back to The Beat. Recommend we lean on my Reassurance until it fails, then get the pliers out.

As for the delay, maybe Theu wasn't on the Corse's radar until recently.

I read something yesterday, lost the link already dammit, that the hit on the Gambino head couldn't have been a mob hit, since three teams (cars) would have been involved.
Handy piece of Streetwise that ;) I'm not sure how the Unione Corse would handle it, but my official GM read on this is that the team would have access to some fairly heavy ordnance via Gladio/Plan Bleu stashes if they needed. Probably bazookas/ageing Panzerfausts and LMGs at least, if not actual artillery.

pstjmack

Validated User
Huzzah! I'm done with meetings and trainings, so I should be back now. In the future, you can autopilot me if you would like. :)
And miss out on your inimitable wotsit? Nevah.

Free free to dripfeed as much as you can right now, but enough to get things moving and resolved.

Top Bottom