• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC The Fall of DELTA GREEN: Is Paris Burning?

DannyK

One Shot Man
Validated User
I will dig into it tonight or tomorrow and upload Agent CRISPIN as well.
Does stability and sanity of 8 each sound OK? He is less exciting but also less excitable!

Motorskills

RPGnet Member
Validated User
I will dig into it tonight or tomorrow and upload Agent CRISPIN as well.
Does stability and sanity of 8 each sound OK? He is less exciting but also less excitable!
Better than mine! :D

(Though I was going to read the rulebook this week to see if my +2xp can be spent on those...)

pstjmack

Validated User
Better than mine! :D

(Though I was going to read the rulebook this week to see if my +2xp can be spent on those...)
"You can increase Stability or Health with experience; you increase your pool along with your rating.
You can not increase your Sanity rating with experience. The only way to increase your Sanity rating is by Destroying the Unnatural (p. 122)"

In this case, if you really want to go there, I'd allow your victory over Theu and the Shugoran to enable you to spend one of your two experience points on a 1pt Sanity increase, but up to you. Otherwise, yes, the rules let you bolster your Stability with experience points.

Motorskills

RPGnet Member
Validated User
So you would be (more or less) okay with me spending the 2xp to bolster Stability and Sanity by a point each?

pstjmack

Validated User
So you would be (more or less) okay with me spending the 2xp to bolster Stability and Sanity by a point each?
Yup, all good. I'm looking through the rules to see if the species maximum for Stability is 12, but it definitely is 10-Unnatural for Sanity. So go ahead.

Top Bottom