IC The Fall of DELTA GREEN: Is Paris Burning?

pstjmack

Validated User
"Of course," CALEB smiles and dips his shoulder low as he stares back at Burroughs.

"My good man," CALEB hunts and pecks as best he can on the old typewriter as he reads aloud, "Your offer is most gracious. Fortunately, in my current states I am hardly ambulatory." CALEB looks back to Burroughs and tilts his head acknowledging the current condition. "We will remain here in our current abode for whatever period of time you may feel is necessary. Upon receipt of our delivery we will assume all of your, well, negotiations have been resolved. A month's supply is most appreciated. Please be assured, I will send a man representing my party to the location you have described.

Yours in Deed,
William Seward Burroughs II"

CALEB pulls the sheet from the typewriter and blows lightly on the ink to set it. "Not quite a love letter, such as I prefer, but I guess not all transactions come from the heart."
With Burroughs's bleary eyes and shaking fingers, it's quite a performance for him to read it, but he manages all the same. "Quite right, dear boy," he cackles. "Now pass me my pen." After another few moments of embarrassing struggle with the pen and his knee, he passes back the letter, signed.

"There, you may take it to my good Asian pandour," he finishes. "Now leave me, my boy, while I sweat this out myself."

Regular Guy

"Lemme make a call."
Validated User
"You can't get rid of me that easy," CALEB smiled wistfully. "But I will allow you your rest and shall return. Take care." The American downs the cognac and excuses himself from Burroughs room.

Once outside the door, he exhales deeply. Step one, complete.

Motorskills

RPGnet Member
Validated User
CYRILLE walks around the Tour Albert area and into the Tour itself, marking sight lines, staging points, escape routes, and the rest. Laborious but critical.

A few discreet chains and padlocks will serve to keep the riff-raff out. A few francs to pay the homeless and their junkie friends to stay away for a day or two.

All in a day's work.

Regular Guy

"Lemme make a call."
Validated User
At the base of the stairs, CALEB once again greets the Madame behind the counter.

"Bonjour mon cher. Pouvons-nous avoir quelqu'un livrer ceci à Monsieur Theu? C'est le petit asiatique trouvé au coin de la rue. Il peut sembler un peu dérangé, mais c'est Monsieur Theu pour vous. Je vous remercie!" CALEB doesn't wait for a response, just smiles and taps twice on the counter. as he turns to leave.

pstjmack

Validated User
At the base of the stairs, CALEB once again greets the Madame behind the counter.

"Bonjour mon cher. Pouvons-nous avoir quelqu'un livrer ceci à Monsieur Theu? C'est le petit asiatique trouvé au coin de la rue. Il peut sembler un peu dérangé, mais c'est Monsieur Theu pour vous. Je vous remercie!" CALEB doesn't wait for a response, just smiles and taps twice on the counter. as he turns to leave.
Mme Rachou takes the envelope and goggles vaguely after you, a little taken aback. "Oui, Monsieur, c'est possible..."

Top Bottom