• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC The Fantastical Company and Europa Unchained

Muskrat

Ancient Wyrm Kittensnake
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Do we have a wiki page yet to put our characters up on?

Timon

Unabashed optimist
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Do we have a wiki page yet to put our characters up on?
There is indeed. Please give me feedback on the campaign and setting issues. I already put Silver Fox in as an example character. Let me know if there are any errors or, better yet, correct them.
The link to the wiki is in my sig!

Last edited:

DannyK

One Shot Man
Validated User
Put in a basic sheet for Willi, not sure about the exact skills or stunts yet but getting there.
Caspar could just meet up with the walking-engine in the forest if he's not already on board, I suppose... I didn't want to pin down the nature of the catastrophe too much but it seems reasonable that it involves things blowing up.

Last edited:

Muskrat

Ancient Wyrm Kittensnake
RPGnet Member
Validated User
There is indeed. Please give me feedback on the campaign and setting issues. I already put Silver Fox in as an example character. Let me know if there are any errors or, better yet, correct them.
The link to the wiki is in my sig!
I updated parts of the character sheet--you misspelled my character's name and used an older version of the list of stunts.

Also, according to the Atomic Robo rules on p. 53, each character starts with a number of Fate Points equal to their number of Aspects, so I would start with 5. We also start with 5 stunt slots and mega-stunts with multiple effects add to the GM's pool of Fate Points for PCs, rather than reducing refresh as in conventional Fate Core--see p. 80.

Was that roll not to get sick a compel? Because it looks like you gave me an extra FP beyond my refresh when you put up my character sheet and I'm not sure where else it would have come from.

Timon

Unabashed optimist
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Just to clarify: your initial fate points is equal to the number of aspects you have defined.

I get one fate point for each of you in a scene (so currently three) and a reserve of extras if anyone takes a particularly potent mega-stunt.

Last edited:

undeadDreamer

Warned about the stairs
Validated User
At the moment we are just locating the action and making a roll-call. Have you got a concept ready?
If you're talking about character I already talked about him a little bit and put his modes into the recruitment thread:

Science(+1)
Adventure(+2)
Minion(+3)

Minion mode skills:
Athletics, Empathy, Notice, Physique, Rapport

If you mean the concept aspect it was going to be: Experienced minion

I was going to play a minion who's now working for Caspar.

Don't have most of the aspects worked out yet though

Top Bottom