OOC The Fantastical Company and Europa Unchained

Timon

Unabashed optimist
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Also both winners of the second round can declare a fact with one free invoke.

t@nya

Asgardian rainbow dragon
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I’ve come up with my fact: there is a dumbwaiter, etc, system leading from the kitchen to the secure section: that way the Marchioness can get fresh food whenever she wants and limits interaction with the plebs. I just need a snazzy term for it. Any suggestions welcomed. :)

Timon

Unabashed optimist
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I’ve come up with my fact: there is a dumbwaiter, etc, system leading from the kitchen to the secure section: that way the Marchioness can get fresh food whenever she wants and limits interaction with the plebs. I just need a snazzy term for it. Any suggestions welcomed. :)
...ummm..."Dumbwaiter connection" I would like some appropriately Sparky reasoning for how you discovered this (perhaps an analysis of menus?)

wormmonda

I'm in Your Games, Queering Them Up
Validated User
Follow the Vermin: With a dumbwaiter and frequent dining, there are bound to be a population of rat, cockroach, or other unpleasant creature onboard, and they could lead us to either the dumbwaiter or the air vent.

t@nya

Asgardian rainbow dragon
RPGnet Member
Validated User
...ummm..."Dumbwaiter connection" I would like some appropriately Sparky reasoning for how you discovered this (perhaps an analysis of menus?)
That would work, thanks.

Timon

Unabashed optimist
RPGnet Member
Validated User
OK I have just failed my reading roll and Muskrat Muskrat is the victim. Anjeza clocked up a massive 10 for that round and should in fact be the clear winner, so I am going to say that though both wormmonda wormmonda and t@nya t@nya succeeded with 7 and therefore can create aspects, i.e. dumbwaiter connection and probable vermin colony both of which have one free invoke, but the FACT from round 2 belongs to Anjeza who succeeds with style and creates an aspect with two free invokes, based on Burglary. Muskrat Muskrat please now define your fact and how it was reached.

So though the dumbwaiter and vermin hypotheses exist in the discussion they are not facts. Whatever Anjeza declares based on her Burglary will be a fact. There is also a sting in the tail. Because the roll succeeded with a 10, this is now the target number for round three, which is the final "fact finding" round of the Brainstorm.

After this last round we will reach a final conclusion which will then be the truth of the situation.

Sorry for the retcon - I just did not see Anjeza's roll.

In other news, I have been in contact with Willi Kwecksalber's player DannyK DannyK who may return to reactivate Willi if he has the bandwidth.

Last edited:
Top Bottom