• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC The Fantastical Company and Europa Unchained

Muskrat

Ancient Wyrm Kittensnake
RPGnet Member
Validated User
"Then we must move." Artemis nodded in agreement with the Octopoid. "It's now or never."
I think you need to roll to determine who gets to decide on the final hypothesis so we can move out.

wormmonda

#TwitterIsTransphobic
Banned
Validated User
Facts: 4dF+2: 1 . Gonna use the free Invoke on Vermin Colony for a reroll: 4dF+2: 2 , and I'm gonna invoke my Signature Aspect to bump it to 4.

Timon

Unabashed optimist
RPGnet Member
Validated User
So, we roll again to break the tie?
In this spirit of scientific collaboration - make a joint statement and it becomes a fact and gets two invokes.
I am closing this issue and opening the next "in media res" during your heist.
wormmonda wormmonda Muskrat Muskrat it is time to start the Heist

I am going to drop you into the middle of it. You have several objectives:
  • Free Willi Quecksalber and Jacques D'Larousse from the Marchioness grasp
  • Recover the Cloud Box
How the heist will work:

We will not do any kind of planning of setup other than the brainstorm we just finished.

You each get a Flashback

Whenever you encounter opposition during the Heist you can either deal with directly (overcome etc) OR spend your Flashback

If you spend your Flashback you narrate a scene that occurs before the Heist in which you set up the perfect preparation for overcoming the obstacle you just encountered: had an undetectable glass sword delivered to the target area, disguised yourselves as a massive pastry, fashioned a grappling monkey-clank etc.

To make that work you Create Advantage against Mediocre 1 opposition. If your roll fails you can succeed at a cost.

The heist will have three sections: Entering the Box, Lifting the Goods and Extraction. For free I will give you the assistance, in the last phase, of Akkern and the Scout Airship. The next IC post will drop you directly into Entering the Box

Questions?

Muskrat

Ancient Wyrm Kittensnake
RPGnet Member
Validated User
That makes sense to me.

t@nya t@nya , I would suggest the obvious fact is Here's the Path: we can use the airducts and dumbwaiter to bypass the traps.

t@nya

Asgardian rainbow dragon
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I’ve come down with a cold, guys, and am a bit headachey at the moment. I’ll post after I’ve had some sleep

Top Bottom