OOC The Fantastical Company and Europa Unchained

Muskrat

Ancient Wyrm Kittensnake
RPGnet Member
Validated User
If you follow the link in her post, it sounds like it's permanent. And if you want to get a hold of her, the best way is probably a PM.

t@nya

Asgardian rainbow dragon
RPGnet Member
Validated User
If you follow the link in her post, it sounds like it's permanent. And if you want to get a hold of her, the best way is probably a PM.
Yeah. :(

Should we try to recruit some more people again, do you guys think?

Muskrat

Ancient Wyrm Kittensnake
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I think we have one or two people who will be joining us when we reach the Marchioness' quarters, right Timon Timon ? Yeah, otherwise we might need to re-re-recruit.

Timon

Unabashed optimist
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Damn. I had not realized it was a link. That is an angry, sad post.
Yeah. :(

Should we try to recruit some more people again, do you guys think?
I think we have one or two people who will be joining us when we reach the Marchioness' quarters, right Timon Timon ? Yeah, otherwise we might need to re-re-recruit.
I am hoping that DannyK DannyK will rejoin but that is far from certain, so yes we need to re-recruit. I shall boot the thread.

Muskrat

Ancient Wyrm Kittensnake
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Damn. I had not realized it was a link. That is an angry, sad post.
Yeah, it leaves me worried about her well being. Whatever's going on with her is obviously bigger than RPGNet.

t@nya

Asgardian rainbow dragon
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Sorry for the delay in posting. I wore myself out shopping yesterday, and spent most of today sleeping. Also, I’m honestly having a bit of “gamer’s block” at the moment, as to how to interact with this scene.

Muskrat

Ancient Wyrm Kittensnake
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Yeah. I get wanting to remove Artemis from play, but the Silver Fox would probably go after her, unless convinced it was absolutely hopeless. Meanwhile the bit with the mimmoths seems like none of our business--something weird to pass by on the way to our goals.

Top Bottom