• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[The Fantasy Trip] A call for help

Lars Dangly

Validated User
Hi everyone; I'm in the end-stages of a pretty major project to bring together, edit (mostly by re-arrangement into sensible sections) and compile into volumes the collective body of rules books, setting materials, adventures and solo adventures associated with Metagaming's The Fantasy Trip. The basic structure and scope is similar to Far Future Enterprise's work on Classic Traveller, or the recent volumes of original Runequest material. Thankfully the scope of the job is smaller! And, importantly, I will not sell or widely distribute the work; it is basically being prepared for myself and members of my gaming group and the 3 people out there in the intertubes who want to be remote members of my gaming group.

So, the trouble: I have hard copies of everything, but my job is greatly expedited by having pdfs. I can scan and make them myself, but I'm time limited as it is, so I'ld like to know if anyone has pre-made pdfs of some of this material that they would be wiling to share privately (naturally, you'll get access to the final volumes when they are done). Things I'm particularly after are: Grailquest; Master of Amulets; Orb Quest; Warrior Lords of Darok; and Forest Lords of Dihad. I am quite aware that all of these things are out there in torrent sites, but I don't use such sites and am a little wary of all the new-fangled nonsense that seems to be associated with using them. So, I'ld rather keep the project among a small group of individuals.

Thanks!

Lars Dangly

Validated User
Bumpity bump...

(I promise I'll only jostle this up to the top of the page once or twice so it gets a day or so of visibility!)

Serendipity99

Venispunk
Validated User
I do believe I have some or all of those but it'd be a pain. If you can't get copies otherwise, PM me and I'll see what I can do.

Lars Dangly

Validated User
Thanks everyone; I've got a line on most everything I need. The only remaining pieces I'm still trying to put together are the Interplay articles and the modules for the land beyond the mountains campaign that ended up being published for another company (City of the Sacred Flame and Within the Tyrants demesne).

Serendipity99

Venispunk
Validated User
I *might* have a scanned copy of City of the Sacred Flame, though I've never seen the Interplay articles online...or in hardcopy for that matter.

Lars Dangly

Validated User
o.k.; thanks everyone. I now have copies of all official materials; I'm only missing CothSF and WtTD, which are non-canon anyway. I will either omit them or make my own scans. Off to the pdf editing room!

Top Bottom