• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC The Gates Have Opened

Ominous presence

Validated User
DarkMum DarkMum I appreciate the vibes, but I should have known what picking up a weekend job would do to my time in the summer here. The scheduling tide is like a tsunami in the summer.

On top of that, my primary employer has acquired another company's business, which has increased workload there by a bunch as well.

On the plus side, finances and cats are doing well. My fiance has even had a significant number of clients for her baking she's doing on the side (hopefully one day as a full time business).

That aside, I am going to make a more concerted effort to put time aside for posting. My schedule, while constant for now, has fallen into a pattern and I'm no longer limited to my local library for internet access.

DarkMum

Godamn Catwoman
Validated User
Sorry folks, been juggling things IRL, trying to get my brain back on 3rd Ed D&D Katrin track now to figure out what the PCs have in magical healing that would work.

Excuse me while I go caffeinate.

DarkMum

Godamn Catwoman
Validated User
And despite the fact I'm short on mental focus at the moment as a player, I still have to say that's a damn fine story in the IC thread. 🏆
I may be very fond of cats IRL, but I also appreciate wolves and dogs.
As does Katrin.

Mitch

Flying high
Validated User
Let’s leave the Foul alone. We have bigger fish to fry.

As for who joins us, Mayvreen, Ranadath, Vinven, and any survivors or flying cats who are willing.

Agree/disagree?

Cerulean Lion

Social Justice Christian
Validated User
In that case: Mayvreen, Ranadath, Vinven,, plus Keventh, Sarlona, Torcesa, the halfling girl Clover Firelight, Walter and Cerise t'Combet.
OOC: Clover is Rogue/Sorceress, though not very powerful in either profession.

One of the winged cats came with you.

Last edited:

DarkMum

Godamn Catwoman
Validated User
If Keventh can explain the same rules as Katrin stated for Kenenth back at the beginning to Clover, and the rest of the younger NPCs, then I don't think Katrin would have any objections.

Midnight has no objections to winged cat backup either.

I'm fine with avoiding the Foul too.
Party isn't supposed to be attracting attention on the way, as being sneaky and not getting spotted is an important part of the mission.

Cerulean Lion

Social Justice Christian
Validated User
Nobody posting in IC. Because everybody's busy? If so I'll wait. :)

Because you're waiting for me to do something? If so let me know and I'll advance the action.

DarkMum

Godamn Catwoman
Validated User
Trying to think if Katrin has anything she need to do in scrying before hand, or if that's a bad idea, and likely to attract attention.

Elfwine

Validated User
If everyone else is ready I'm able to keep up with it as far as "Elerran acts." - I just don't have any creative ideas at the moment, so I'm going for "he's going with the group plan".

Sorry about that.

I'm not familiar enough with D&D scrying to have a suggestion for Katrin.

Top Bottom