• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC The Gates Have Opened

DarkMum

Godamn Catwoman
Validated User
OK, introductions aside, I have a suggestion for a lure and switch plan for the alert chap who has just heard the party IC.

It will require a 'Terrified feminine sobbing' sound effect, followed by a Illusion-based replacement of the nosey guy to distract the others while the Party extracts what they need to know from the presumed guard.

The party did bring NPC allies who know how to get information out of people the quick and quiet way, as being merciful to foes is an idea that bears fruit in any season, IMHO.

Cerulean Lion

Social Justice Christian
Validated User
DarkMum DarkMum : I'm not sure I follow this. perhaps a miscommunication on my part?

There are two pairs in the north room. Both pairs were having sex. One just finished a moment ago.

Edit: Okay, just looked at the IC post and I misremembered. Two pairs but somebody called out.
Carry on.

DarkMum

Godamn Catwoman
Validated User
Um, is everyone else on holiday IRL, and Katrin's just rushing in without backup here?
I'm just asking as it's kind of quiet IC...

brahnamin

Will GM for Beer
Validated User
I'm here. I work for a butcher, and it's the last big grilling holiday of the summer, so I've fallen a little behind on some of my games.

Will post IC later tonight.

DarkMum

Godamn Catwoman
Validated User
All good, I was just wondering why it was so quiet IC, and if you're currently caught up in catering to the cook out carnival season, that's entirely understandable.

brahnamin

Will GM for Beer
Validated User
All good, I was just wondering why it was so quiet IC, and if you're currently caught up in catering to the cook out carnival season, that's entirely understandable.
I'm actually glad to hear this game isn't normally this quiet . . . I was wondering. But actually, several of my games have been lagging (momentum wise) the last two weeks or so. I've been chalking it up to back to school season.

Elfwine

Validated User
Elerran (primarily) uses a melee weapon, so he's following the lead of those with a plan as far as if we rush forward or let them move towards us here.

Top Bottom