• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

The KIng's Man Trailer[Spoilers?] WW1 movie!

Manitou

Emperor of the Americas
Validated User
So I found this trailer, and thought it was really cool, Even if WW1 isn't your thing you might like this!

So, as I don't wanna spoil anything I"ll talk about it more below...

kenichi-kun

Validated User
Looking forward to this one!

Just recently watched Golden Circle, was fun, this one looks pretty fnu!

Qwa'ha Xahn

High King of the Known Worlds
Validated User
This floored me. Looks nothing like the second movie*, almost nothing like the first**, but looks amazing. I’d heard another Kingsmen movie was coming, but I had no idea it was filmed, would be a prequel, or would look anything like this.

*which is good, cause I didn’t love the second one
** which you’d think wouldn’t be good, cause I loved the first one, but somehow this makes me even more excited for this movie.

dmjalund

Polychromatic Pikathulhu
Validated User
of course it's a prequel, they pretty much had nothing left to make a sequel with

ogier300

Validated User
Find myself surprised by a desire to actually see this film (found the first one fun, but shallow and skipped the second).

randlathor66

Validated User
Very cool. At first I was worried that it was just gonna be another movie following the bad guys being, well, bad. But and origin story of the Kingsmen, that is cool.

Manitou

Emperor of the Americas
Validated User
So, I think this looks better than the second. Am cautiously excited for it.

Olof Jönsson

Tumto Lectis
Validated User
If they cut back on the gross-out humor and focus on the actual mild satire it'll probably be good. But that goes for anything tangentially related to Millar.

Cessna

Gritty AF
Staff member
Administrator
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Huh, intriguing. I may have to check this out.

Top Bottom