• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

The Matrix 4 Official

Doleco

phalanges mortis
Validated User
Multiple outlets just announced The Matrix 4 is official.

Lana Wachowski said:
“Many of the ideas Lilly and I explored 20 years ago about our reality are even more relevant now. I’m very happy to have these characters back in my life and grateful for another chance to work with my brilliant friends,” Wachowski said.
I know not everyone loves the sequels (yes they exist) but I personally love The Matrix movies and am absolutely looking forward to more. Keanu is on fire right now!

moondog548

Zip Zap Zoop!
Validated User
Wow. I'll be there, no matter what, but I'm incredibly curious what story they feel to tell with those character, and sad to not see Lily involved.

Mr Read it

Validated User
I have no idea how to feel about this. I had closure, now i have vague uneasiness. Wachowskis had some good ideas but their creations are rather unsucesfull or thats the impression i got. So im suuper ambivalous for them to do this right. Then again its Keanu so it might be a real sequel that really delivers.

graeyWolf

Bites and Peaces
Validated User
Uh, I don't think I saw the third film in its entirety, but don't both of their characters ...die?

Doleco

phalanges mortis
Validated User
Uh, I don't think I saw the third film in its entirety, but don't both of their characters ...die?
Yes, but...since it's all software all the way down maybe this is a branch off the main trunk? :D I actually don't know what they can do, particularly since all the related media, including the games and MMO, are technically all canon.

ShadowbaneX

Validated User
Yeah, I'm really trying to figure out how this is going to work. I suppose hypothetically the machines could have swarmed Trinity after Neo left her and resuscitated her. Not sure why'd they do that though. Maybe she's special because Neo saved her at the end of the second one.

Neo's brain was connected to the machine core so, perhaps they copied his brain or he separated from his body as per the beginning of the movie and is just floating around the Matrix as a program.

SunlessNick

Mildly Darkened One
Validated User
I'd have been more excited had it been based on that segment of the Animatrix that implied human survivors outside of Zion.

petros

Validated User
I know not everyone loves the sequels (yes they exist) but I personally love The Matrix movies and am absolutely looking forward to more. Keanu is on fire right now!
Sequels have some of my single favorite moments from the whole thing.

Morpheus versus the Agent in the Highway Chase is my jam!

Top Bottom