• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

The new She Ra show on Netflix.

Yeoman

Validated User
thanks. she was just a backgrounder, but I figure if she does have a name, it would be as punny and toyetically on-point as everybody else

to cite precedent, Handlebar, the handlebar-moustached alien bartender from Bravestarr
It’s amazing that the series manages to work with playing it completely straight.

And then Catra gives poor Tung Lashor the Tazerface treatment.

Tumbleweed

Supporting Cast!
Validated User
Okay, finished S3 (really the back half of S2, but that's Netflix for you). And MAN. What a trip.

I stand by Glimmer being best pony princess. Despite being the best friend sidekick, she's gotten an arc just as interesting as Adora's.

And, sidenote, I kind of love the fact that Queen Angela is taller than Micah. (Then again, I'm short, so I'm biased like that).

... any word on when S4 is coming out?

Seiberwing

Swift as a coursing river
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
As cute as they are together, I do not want Scorpia and Catra to end up together any more. Scorpia deserves better.
Basically I ship Catra/Scorpia in the sense that I want Catra to grow and change into someone Scorpia deserves.

Top Bottom