• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

The One Ring--Interest?

MrPrim

Bleak Academic
Validated User
My eyes were likely bigger than my stomach (I am probably overloaded on games right now) and I haven't even gotten a chance to look at at my TOR books since I expressed interest. I think I'm not actually as interested in playing TOR as I had initially thought. So I'd rather back out before things get serious.

Dr Mobius

Validated User
My eyes were likely bigger than my stomach (I am probably overloaded on games right now) and I haven't even gotten a chance to look at at my TOR books since I expressed interest. I think I'm not actually as interested in playing TOR as I had initially thought. So I'd rather back out before things get serious.
Fair enough, man. But if you change your mind, feel free to drop me a PM.

Dr Mobius

Validated User
OK, so with MrPrim dropping, we have a total of 6 players. Those still interested please answer roll call here by Monday evening, August 12.
Thanks!

Edited to add: recruitment is now closed, pending definite check-ins and character sheet postings from the players already on record as being interested.

Last edited:

TCArknight

Validated User
Yep, still interested. :)

Probably going for a Human of some kind. Where are things going to be starting?

graeyWolf

Bites and Peaces
Validated User
Whoops, it's difficult to keep track of time zones. I'm leaning towards elf, personally.

Top Bottom