• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

The Saga Thread

Gideon

Validated User
So, anyone looking forward to Age of Fantasy? I'm very excited by it.

I got an old, abandoned, small Elf army out of the loft this week, and will be finishing off the paint-job, as it's a decent size for Saga.

And I'll probably do the same with an old Slaanesh army, too.

Ogrob

Validated User
A lot of exitement at the club. I know books were bought at Salute, but I won't get to have a look for a few weeks.

Might play my Game of Thrones force, there are rules for four legged beasts as far as I know.

Gideon

Validated User
A lot of exitement at the club. I know books were bought at Salute, but I won't get to have a look for a few weeks.

Might play my Game of Thrones force, there are rules for four legged beasts as far as I know.
Yeah, there's a good talk-through, here.

VicenteC

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Is there a distributor for SAGA in the US? Or do you order directly from their website?

Anopheles

I draw bugs
Validated User
Age of Magic is getting a lot of buzz in my group. Lots of people who have only a passing interest in historical games are jumping at using their Warhammer armies in the Saga system. I myself will be able to field the Horde using my Orcs and Goblins, or Underfolk with my Skaven.

I love that the actual fluff for the armies is pretty much up to the players. Looking forward to getting the book.

Anopheles

I draw bugs
Validated User
I ran my monthly Saga Day at my FLGS. We do open gaming and demos, plus a big team game.

This pic is this month's game, a team game of Moors and Scots vs. Carolingians and Normans. The theme this time around was Test of Kings, which meant everyone had a free Heroic character to lead their army (for instance, the Normans had William the Bastard). I sat out the game due to uneven player numbers.

Top Bottom