• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

The Sixth Questionable Content thread: attractive robots and hipsters only!

HDimagination

Building something out of Scrap
Validated User
I do kind of feel like Dora/Tai is a bit of a 'Pair the Spares' sort of situation. We really have barely seen them together in their relationship, they've been kinda off screen for quite a while.

Ivy

it's not easy being easy
Validated User
I do kind of feel like Dora/Tai is a bit of a 'Pair the Spares' sort of situation. We really have barely seen them together in their relationship, they've been kinda off screen for quite a while.
It's true that we haven't seen that much of them being together lately, but your first sentence makes no sense to me. Tai's attraction to Dora was a significant story element long before they got together. Dora wasn't even "spare" when it started!

Last edited:

Cenobite

Whiteside Pawn 909
Validated User
It does feel kind of fake to me, but I also absolutely loathe Tai, so I may be biased.

Law Orc

Quasi-Possum
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
It's true that we haven't seen that much of them being together lately, but your first sentence makes no sense to me. Tai's attraction to Dora was a significant story element long before they got together. Dora wasn't even "spare" when it started!
And vice versa, if I recall the piercing thing correctly.

HDimagination

Building something out of Scrap
Validated User
Yeah i'm stretching the definition a bit, but it still feels like tying up romantic loose ends.

Law Orc

Quasi-Possum
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Yeah, I don't see it. Those two as a couple were foreshadowed well in advance, and if they haven't been in it much lately before this... like, this is QC, even the original protagonist vanishes for months at a time.

Unka Josh

Social Justice Chimera
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Yeah, I don't see it. Those two as a couple were foreshadowed well in advance, and if they haven't been in it much lately before this... like, this is QC, even the original protagonist vanishes for months at a time.
Inclined to agree. When their relationship is sailing along smoothly, we don't see so much of it. Kinda like Steve and Cosette-- we know that they're still together. They're a stable couple, as far as we can tell. We just don't look in on their relationship as such, most of the time.

redwulf25_ci

Clown Pope of Wushu
Validated User
The two as a couple hasn't been foreshadowed, they've been a couple for a very long time now. Possibly real world years. It's only the marriage proposal that's a recent development.

Law Orc

Quasi-Possum
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
The two as a couple hasn't been foreshadowed, they've been a couple for a very long time now. Possibly real world years. It's only the marriage proposal that's a recent development.
Even before they were a couple, there were indications that it was a possibility.

Solarn

Validated User
Why doesn't Wil just give Faye an alcohol-free beer? It's not brilliant, but it's basically beer-tasting, and if you're on the wagon, you probably wouldn't want to enjoy drinking something that reminds you of booze, even if it's just a facsimile, too much anyway.

Top Bottom