• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

The Sixth Questionable Content thread: attractive robots and hipsters only!

Snoof

Time-Travelling Layabout
RPGnet Member
Validated User
One of those tobacco inhaler things?

(Although what's in there is anyone's guess.)

redwulf25_ci

Clown Pope of Wushu
Validated User
What is May holding in these last two strips?
Looks like a bottle. Probably a drink of some sort but what this means for a robot is beyond my purely homo sapiens self.

One of those tobacco inhaler things?

(Although what's in there is anyone's guess.)
We haven't seen them often but I remember their being a device AI's use to replicate the effect of having a few drinks. We've seen Roko use one while hanging out at a bar (possibly an AI bar) with another cop bot.

Edit: And with May on probation she's probably not allowed to use one which explains why she's hanging out doing it in the alley instead of doing it with everyone.

Unka Josh

Social Justice Chimera
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I'd guess that it's something to smell. May doesn't strike me as the Unicorn Grove type, but something strong and harsh might be just her thing.

bbcisdabomb

Words words words
Validated User
I like how May, despite her best efforts, can't seem to stop making friends. I wouldn't be surprised to hear May and Sven start getting along, and really wouldn't be surprised to hear that Sven's next hit song is about how great it would be to be a fighter jet.

ESkemp

Validated User
I dread/anticipate it all leading to May finding out that Momo had a crush on this particular guy.

Seroster

Miw!
Validated User
I like how May, despite her best efforts, can't seem to stop making friends. I wouldn't be surprised to hear May and Sven start getting along, and really wouldn't be surprised to hear that Sven's next hit song is about how great it would be to be a fighter jet.
"I Wanna Be A Jet Fighter" :D

DarkStarling

Brilliantly Crazed
Validated User
I wanna be a fighter jet, like no one ever was...

The sad part is the Air Force buys it as a recruiting song.

Tardigrade

oso de agua
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I wanna be a fighter jet, like no one ever was...

The sad part is the Air Force buys it as a recruiting song.
Does the Air Force in QC employ AI fighter jets? They'd outclass human-piloted jets in almost every way. If May wants to be a jet they must exist, and I don't see them being allowed to be used by civilians.

The relationship between AI combat vehicles and their maintenance crew would be interesting to see.

Azimer the Mad

Knight of Chaos
Validated User
I want more May/Sven. Not necessarily shipping, but at least interactions. I want to see the guy who uses every female relationship as a way to sex deal with and empathize with someone almost completely physically incapable of having it.

Top Bottom