• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

The Sixth Questionable Content thread: attractive robots and hipsters only!

Guvmint Helper

Starbelly Geek
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I keep expecting someone to suggest that Tilly get a personal tour of the Pit of Misery.
Because I am weird.

Particle_Man

White Knight
Validated User
Marten is pretty good at this "assimilating friends into the group" thing.

And Tilly won't betray Hannelore. Remember that strip where Tilly told their father that they couldn't do corporate espionage if they wanted to. This implies that they don't want to (although "Daddy" seems to want them to - gee, another overbearing parent!).

But it will be interesting to see how the group deals with Tilly in non-assistant mode (helping with Tilly's meltdown first of all, of course) because Hannelore is going to fire their ass at the end of the 48 hour trial period. Which is coming up pretty soon, unless Jeph slows down the in-comic pace of the strips.

Save-vs-DM

Knight of Stumptown
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I am wondering if the fact that both Claire and Tilly are punsters is going to lead to more trans readers of QC (and then, eventually, more transfolk in general) becoming punsters IRL.

And I hope that Tilly sticks around in some form, albeit not as Hannelore's PA.
Oh, I dearly hope not.

13thapoc

Admiral FCS War Maiden
Validated User
I keep expecting someone to suggest that Tilly get a personal tour of the Pit of Misery.
Because I am weird.
They do not have "Pits of Misery" in QC. They have Pits of Allosaurus Cloaca. And you are led there by Sir Y. Bird and Lady Sweet T.

And has there ever been any discussion about the Early Patron Strip Dilemma?

Kremlin KOA

Sarcastic Cripple
Validated User
Welp, time for Hannerlore's mother to execute Tilly for failure, and because she is now a potential spy into mom's corp.

Max

A dapper chap without a doubt
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I don't get it, why the rabid hostility to Tilly? They barged in uninvited into the narrative, sure, but that's how many (most?) of the other characters came in, too, and I don't see people wishing gory death on them. :confused:

Reef

Incredible!
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I don't get it, why the rabid hostility to Tilly? They barged in uninvited into the narrative, sure, but that's how many (most?) of the other characters came in, too, and I don't see people wishing gory death on them. :confused:
Maybe because they literally barged in uninvited, and then refused to leave? Hanners even was about to call the police, until Tilly guilted her into giving them two days. And it's apparent that Hanners didn't enjoy those two days at all, so I want them gone. She should have her wishes, personal space, and agency respected.

Somebloke

Validated User
As much as this story line frustrates me by distracting my from the rabid LESBIAN ROBO SHIPPING I have to admit that Tilly is a lot less invasive than Stalker!Lore when she was first introduced.

Yook

Validated User
Hmm. I don't remember "Stalker!Lore." Wonder if it's worth an archive dive to try and find that stuff?

Top Bottom