• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

The Thread Where We Talk About Borderlands 2 While We Wait For Borderlands 3

Capellan

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Is anyone else finding the "Commander Lillith" enemies a bit bullet-spongey, or is my gear just crap? It's way better than anything that is dropping, mind ...

Coyote's Own

Former ACME QA Tester.
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Is anyone else finding the "Commander Lillith" enemies a bit bullet-spongey, or is my gear just crap? It's way better than anything that is dropping, mind ...
The infected?
Yeah they're bullet spongy like hell.
The New Pandoran army less so, but the shieleded ones have strong shields.

THrough I'm playing on UVHM so YMMV.

ShadowbaneX

Validated User
I did. I made some comments on it in the BL3 thread. They're so spongy that getting four or five of them together caused so many damage numbers to appear on my screen that it slowed down my 2 year old gaming PC.

Trilobite

This space intentionally left blank.
Validated User
So far I've only tried it with an overleveled and overequipped Siren on normal mode, and the targets felt considerably less bullet-spongey than the ones in the Hammerlock DLC (still the gold standard for things that are not fun to shoot), but it's definitely more bullet-spongey than in any of the other ones. I feel that if I'd had worse guns, or couldn't phaselock 'em, it would probably have been pretty unpleasant.

Lord Azrael

Wreck N' Rule
Validated User
Ok, thanks to the new DLC my Gaige now has a sparkly rainbow shotgun that fires exploding unicorns. I didn't think anything was going to top the Swordsplosion but here we are. Damn I love this game.

Coyote's Own

Former ACME QA Tester.
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I finished the DLC, friday I think.

Hectro was very annoying until I found a you showing a nook where his tentacles can't reach.
And after chaning my shiled it could withstanding ground spikes and rebuild before the next ground pikes.
After that he became slightly less annoying.

Tyrmatfrage

Validated User
I just finished the DLC. I enjoyed it, for the most part, though Hector was frankly underwhelming as the big bad. The best parts were certainly interacting with the Crimson Raiders and the rest of the Sanctuary gang, who really are a fun group of characters to spend time with (Tiny Tina had me in stitches). I hope Vaughn joins the cast in BL3, he fits right in. My biggest disappointment is that the BL2 Vault Hunters aren’t really integrated more into the story, though I suppose that will happen in BL3 when we play as a new generation of VHs.

Tyrmatfrage

Validated User
Vaughn and Ellie are in the BL3 trailers, so I presume he will.
I'm really hoping for Fiona, but she's not in trailer and she not been mention in the DLC. :(
Oh yes, I hope she shows up too! Speaking of which, I was pleasantly surprised at how much the DLC referenced the events of TftBL, I was concerned they were just going to be glossed over.

Coyote's Own

Former ACME QA Tester.
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Oh yes, I hope she shows up too! Speaking of which, I was pleasantly surprised at how much the DLC referenced the events of TftBL, I was concerned they were just going to be glossed over.
They kind of had, at least for Scooter's sake.
:cry:

Top Bottom