• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

The Tiny Supers general discussion thread, character repository, and dance party.

JetstreamGW

Seeker
Validated User
Cool, it's always good to know I'm not the only one who remembers and appreciates the Ultraverse comics. My favorite is between The Freex or Firearm.

Getting back to the Tiny Supers dice though, it finally occurred to me that when using Focus (success on a 4, 5, or 6) you'll have to role some normal dice. Or they need to release a set of Focus dice (yeah, I'd probably buy them) which could be blue in color and have three successful side; adding a 'Zap!' would be nice.
Why would you need different dice? I mean, sure, side 4 doesn’t have the keywords, but it’s still got stars indicating the number of each side.

ORtrail

Validated User
Why would you need different dice? I mean, sure, side 4 doesn’t have the keywords, but it’s still got stars indicating the number of each side.
I.... completely missed this. Still, that means carefully checking the dice for those four stars versus the ease of reading the word on the dice. I'd still like to see a Focused set of dice.

Top Bottom