• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

The Von Bek Painting Thread

Ithaeur

Relic Unicorn
RPGnet Member
Validated User
You really like painting things red, don't you? :)

Good job on the AdMech stuff! Did you have fun with Cawl?

Von Bek

Now with Moorcock
Validated User
You really like painting things red, don't you? :)

Good job on the AdMech stuff! Did you have fun with Cawl?
:D I feel if I'm gonna use Cawl I should go Mars. I also don't really like the other AdMech schemes. Cawl is extremely fiddly to build but pretty fun to paint. The Kastelans are probably my favorites though. Yay retro robots!

Von Bek

Now with Moorcock
Validated User
One more thing-Cawl also looks much better with an angled base. Flat you can't see a lot of the details.

Von Bek

Now with Moorcock
Validated User
You know, even though people have paid me decent amounts of money to paint minis for them, I have always been really critical of my work. But while uploading I saw the one with the Intercessor Sergeant and was like "huh-that actually looks pretty good!"

Von Bek

Now with Moorcock
Validated User
Did a little bit of work on several things today. Painted some details on the Ork vehicles, did gold and metal on the Deathwing commission, Dark Reaper on the Deathwatch commission, chaplain, and scouts, gold on the Contemptor, more metal on the Infiltrators.
Painting June 3 2019

Top Bottom