The waiting game (games preordered and backed on Kickstarter)

enoto

E, not O.
Validated User
I should have learned mylesson with ND, but now, I had to chase that dragon one more time.

Feh.
I'm very annoyed about Relic Knights v2... but since I didn't learn from the clusterf*&k that was v1... yeah, this one's kinda on me.

I should at least break out the rules sometime; I've got a bunch of models from the first time around.

vitus979

RPGnet Member
Validated User
It looks like Quodd Heros is going to start shipping. I got my final confirmation email on adresses being correct.
I as well. Cross your fingers. The way things have been going the container will probably fall off the boat in the middle of the Pacific.

Crumbs

Validated User
I as well. Cross your fingers. The way things have been going the container will probably fall off the boat in the middle of the Pacific.
It is shipping to florida so I am expecting it to be lost to an out of season hurricane. The upside is if no delay we should be getting the game in late march early april. Though I expect may to be more realistic with the way things have gone.

Crumbs

Validated User
No they are seperate but I heard they were going to partner before the kickstarter launched so I skipped it. Pretty sure jasco ended up doing it themselves though.

Top Bottom