• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

The waiting game (games preordered and backed on Kickstarter)

enoto

E, not O.
Validated User
Got Wraith 20 recently. What a nice book, and not even four years late :)

And apparently Siege of the Citadel is on the way? Holy smokes.

Middara is the one I'm pumped about - should be shipping soonish (like the next month or two) I think. Not that I need another dungeon crawl campaign, but this one is looking pretty sweet.

Crumbs

Validated User
Heros of land, sea, and air starts shipping out next week and ancient world 2nd is finishing production and looking to ship 2 months early

Aspeon

Validated User
Still waiting on Tang Garden, and the company's starting a new project next week for Iwari, a remake of Web of Power/China. It's tempting, but I feel bad about backing a new project by the same company that hasn't delivered their last one yet.

The other ones I'm waiting on are the 7th Continent expansion and Growl, a light social deduction game with no need for a moderator (not even an app). I don't remember why I bought that since I don't really like social deduction games...

Mr_Flibble

Professional Amateur
Validated User
Wreck & Ruin has been shipped ...looks like it'll arrive 2 months before the expected date.
The designer didn't deal with a particular fulfillment company so packaged and shipped the games himself with the help of some friends.
Not a problem for me personally, but it will likely not be customs friendly for some backers outside of the EU.

Crumbs

Validated User
Heroes of Land, Sea and Air is on its way to my house. Reviewed everyting I was getting and now I have a problem of no space for it which was not a problem when I backed. New shelving unit time I guess.

vitus979

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Heroes of Land, Sea and Air is on its way to my house. Reviewed everyting I was getting and now I have a problem of no space for it which was not a problem when I backed. New shelving unit time I guess.
Board Game shelving? Trip to IKEA? I suggest getting a friend to help you put together a Kallax. :)

ecs05norway

Validated User
Waiting impatiently for Mantic's TerrainCrate 2 now... once the pledge manager hits I'm going to dump a bunch more into it.

Crumbs

Validated User
Board Game shelving? Trip to IKEA? I suggest getting a friend to help you put together a Kallax. :)

I use the BHG ones from walmart. Cheaper slightly bigger and just as sturdy. Plus walmart is across the street from my house and ikea is 45min away.

Heroes is shipping through fedex so I am now expecting it to just randomly show up at my house after being out for delivery for two days.

Top Bottom