• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

The waiting game (games preordered and backed on Kickstarter)

kross

Validated User
Got a shipping label created for Hellboy, but no movement yet. Going a little nutz watching unboxing videos for HB and Reaper Bones. Not begrudging those who've got theirs, but sooooo much cool stuff -- want mine! Gah!

Crumbs

Validated User
Got a shipping label created for Hellboy, but no movement yet. Going a little nutz watching unboxing videos for HB and Reaper Bones. Not begrudging those who've got theirs, but sooooo much cool stuff -- want mine! Gah!
Hellboy is supposed to be at the shipping hubs for the US tomorrow with shipping starting shortly after that. So excite this and kung fu panda are basically the only kickstarters I backed last year that I care about. Hellboy because it is one of my favorite IPs and king fu panda for my daughters

vitus979

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Yeah, I backed Escape Plan and it has begun shipment. That's probably the most frustrating time for a backer during the entire campaign. People are receiving their copies and you haven't even gotten a tracking number yet. All the questions and double checking about whether you somehow fell through the cracks, or they didn't get your address change, or if this is the one Kickstarter you forgot to fill the survey out for.

Grrrr. Super frustrating time.

Crumbs

Validated User
Ancient World 2nd Edition and Near and Far shipped today should be here tuesday.

Hellboy has started shipping but no notice yet and Quodd Hereos might finally be squared away and shipping out next week.

Evil Midnight Lurker

What Lurks at Midnight
Validated User
7th Continent: What Goes Up Must Come Down is on the ships, so about a month of Pacific crossing plus shipping from Jacksonville. (Why the US-bound ship has to go through the Canal and not drop stuff off in California, I have no idea.)

Top Bottom