The waiting game (games preordered and backed on Kickstarter)

Aspeon

Validated User
My copy of Growl came in on Wednesday- it's a Werewolf-like with some twists I hadn't seen before. Instead of voting, you take turns drawing cards from a deck and choosing who to give them to, and you die or become a werewolf based on what cards you get.

Also just got my tracking number for 7th Continent.

Matthew Gabbert

Longtime Lurker
RPGnet Member
Validated User
No shipping notification from PG, but I found three boxes on my doorstep so they've definitely started shipping these out.
My copy arrived yesterday.

It looks like it was worth the wait - (some of) the figures are very large and the rulebook is pleasingly thick.
Mine came today! It was the longest unboxing ever and I have no idea how to pack it all up again. I will revisit the problem in the morning. It is so frickin' cool though.

I hope I like the game. o_O

Crumbs

Validated User
Got my shipping notice for Thunderstone. Apparently it shipped before the label was created not sure how that happens but hey it should be here soon.

vitus979

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Got my shipping notice for Thunderstone. Apparently it shipped before the label was created not sure how that happens but hey it should be here soon.
Yeah, that happened to me as well. I received my notification on Tuesday, and received the package yesterday. I was not expecting another box the same size as the Thunderstone Quest base box though!

Phantom Stranger

Welcome to Casablanca
Validated User
  • Sentinels of Earth-Prime - I am still treating this as being a year out until I hear different
  • The Yellow King RPG - delayed heavily by printers error, they seem to expect to ship soon
  • Reaper Bones 4 - Received and can vanish off this list.
  • Trinity Continuum Aeon - Due sometime this year.
  • Strongholds & Followers - Will apparently ship sometime in June. Well behind schedule but acceptably.
  • Torg Eternity - Living Land Deck arrived in... wow, I haven't updated since before December. Jeez.
  • Sentinels of Freedom - Still haven't learned updates.
  • Critical Role Miniatures - Shipping soon, but still need to do updates.
  • Q Workshop Top Drawer Dice - Pledge manager opened three months late, but has since shipped and arrived.
  • Torg Eternity Nile Empire Sarcophagus - Ships next month.
  • Sentinel Comics RPG - Ships piecemeal, will be on this a long time.

Aspeon

Validated User
7th Continent expansion was early- it was first estimated on the 28th, but actually came in last night. I might spend my Memorial Day unboxing it and trying out one of the new curses.

Top Bottom