• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

The waiting game (games preordered and backed on Kickstarter)

Dweller in Darkness

Excelsior
Validated User
Rabbit Island arrived last week - I wanted to post that up along with a short review, but due to life happening, we haven't had a chance to play it. It's a tile-playing came, basically, and seems pretty darned fun.

vitus979

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Dune is absolutely the best implementation of a media IP into a board game I can think of but if you don't like Diplomacy or Game of Thrones you'll hate it.
That's a high bar. Of the games I've played, Battlestar Galactica would be my pick. It very closely mimics the tension and paranoia of the 2004 show.

vitus979

RPGnet Member
Validated User
What was waiting on my doorstep this afternoon?

TROGDOR!!
I certainly hope you don't have a thatched roof cottage. :)

-----

I OTOH got my copy of Edge of Darkness. This marks the second game I own that comes in a Gloomhaven sized box. Also Thunderstone Quest and Quodd Heroes, which comes in a box half as long but just as tall. Thankfully Edge of Darkness has space for expansions, while Gloomhaven was packed to the gills with just the content of the game itself.

These giant boxes are nice, but they eat up a lot of space.

Top Bottom