• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

💀 Necro THE YELLOW KING RPG...maybe shipping soon?

3rd Level Fighter

...has a cunning plan...
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I'm not terribly experienced with this whole Kickstarter thing...but if I receive an email asking me to pay for shipping, does that mean shipping is imminent?

As I'm quite excited for this one...

Insect King

Mechristopheles!
Validated User
I'm not terribly experienced with this whole Kickstarter thing...but if I receive an email asking me to pay for shipping, does that mean shipping is imminent?

I guess yes. Pelgrane Press has a good history of fulfilling orders. The hardcopy slipcase set was delayed for a few months as the company struggled with printing and printers but the problems appear to have been smoothed over and the game will probably be mailed soon.

C.

NiallNai

This Space for Rent
Validated User
The last update said they were waiting to hear from the new printer after adjusting the print files. Unfortunately, the new printer was not being very communicative. So, if the printer's responsiveness improves and the new proofs are good, we will probably be looking at April or May for the printed books. If they have to look for a new printer, then things may get pushed back to June.

I think they launched the Backerkit because they now know the weight of the books and are able to calculate shipping.

AndrewTBP

You are Number 6
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Ken and Robin Talk About Stuff rescheduled their Huts about Paris Occultists because of the printer trouble. So you'll know when they restart those that the Yellow King is nigh.

John Desmarais

Validated User

Per the last update I saw "best case scenario of the end of April, to a worst case scenario delivery date of mid-June".

NiallNai

This Space for Rent
Validated User
Based on the last update, their rep at the printing company left the company abruptly and the company had no idea who the books belonged to but through persistence Pelgrane was able to track them down. They were also able to arrange for the printing of the slipcase which had also hit a snag with the disappearance of the rep. So now things are coming together.

Spook

Burn the Heretic. Purge the unclean.
Validated User
Sounds like a mythos adjacent conspiracy. Someone needs to look into this so called rep and his mental breakdown.

Top Bottom