• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Third Eye Games: What's up and next?

Tango Samurai

Dance Warrior
Validated User
When are we going to see the AMP Y5 KS start?
What else is on tap for Ninja Crusade 2nd Ed?
What about the other books for Part-Time Gods 2nd Ed?

WHEN CAN I GIVE YOU MY MONEY!?

Just askin'. :)

Molotov

Validated User
I'd like to see more for the Pip System, and I'm already backing them for the sweet quarterly Pip System Primer series.

More Part-Time Gods 2e would be nice.

JetstreamGW

Seeker
Validated User
When are we going to see the AMP Y5 KS start?
What else is on tap for Ninja Crusade 2nd Ed?
What about the other books for Part-Time Gods 2nd Ed?

WHEN CAN I GIVE YOU MY MONEY!?

Just askin'. :)
I imagine they’re a bit behind in their schedule cuz of the various delays from HPL Prep and PTG2

goeticgeek

Biceps to spare
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I'm still waiting for my copy of A Kid's Guide to Monster Hunting so I hope they finish that before starting any other projects.

Chris Tavares

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Also still waiting on Orun, which was originally supposed to be delivered in February I think? Eloy was supposed to be doing a big chunk of the core design on that one. The last timeline said that playtesting should be finished/finishing around now.

Jetpack

Validated User
I dont know that Part Time Gods 2e came out in print 5 months ago, until 2 days ago so I'd like them to replay to my e-mail so I find out how I get the printed books I paid for. First Kickstarter I had this issue with.

Shining Dragon

Tough Tiger Fist
Validated User
I dont know that Part Time Gods 2e came out in print 5 months ago, until 2 days ago so I'd like them to replay to my e-mail so I find out how I get the printed books I paid for. First Kickstarter I had this issue with.
They recently (2 days ago) sent an update from kickstarter requesting people to contact them if they haven't got their copies. Have you seen this?

RSANFORD

Validated User
Yeah I was surprised too but the way it works is they sent out a discount code you use on drivethrurpg to get the books free short postage. You probably missed the email and need another discount code sent to you.

Strange Visitor

Grumpy Grognard
Validated User
Eloy also indicated in a response to me on Kickstarter that something was going to be forthcoming regarding the PTG2e stretch goals soon.

Top Bottom