• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Tiny Dungeon/TinyD6] Doing anything with it? Tell me, please, if so!

Sir Izzy

Retired User
Futurella: Sorry you missed the KS for Between Sun & Shadow. It is set to be released by August. You'll be able to pick it up on DriveThru once it's been delivered to backers.

BMonroe

Validated User
Futurella: Sorry you missed the KS for Between Sun & Shadow. It is set to be released by August. You'll be able to pick it up on DriveThru once it's been delivered to backers.
I just found out about this thanks to this thread. Looks really interesting, and I'll definitely be picking up a copy when it hits DTRPG. Are you doing BS&S events at any NorCal cons, etc.? (I saw from the KS that you're in Stockton, which is only an hour or so East of me, so figured you might be doing semi-local things.)

Sir Izzy

Retired User
I just found out about this thanks to this thread. Looks really interesting, and I'll definitely be picking up a copy when it hits DTRPG. Are you doing BS&S events at any NorCal cons, etc.? (I saw from the KS that you're in Stockton, which is only an hour or so East of me, so figured you might be doing semi-local things.)
I wish I was. Although I call Stockton home, I'm on the road a lot for work. It's tough to fit events and cons in the schedule. (Are you in the Bay Area?)

Sir Izzy

Retired User
Admitting my huge bias as some who contributed to Tiny Dungeon 2e, TinyZine, and a Tiny Dungeon 2e based Kickstarter, I really love the TinyD6 system. I find it has a nice balance of rules – not too many, but enough to keep things interesting. The mechanics are really easy. Gameplay moves quickly. Game prep is easy for a GM. And there's lots of room for storytelling. I was all in on TD 1e and have enjoyed watching the system grow under the care and guidance of Alan and Gallant Knight Games.

Molotov

Validated User
My copies of Tiny Dungeon 2d, Tiny Frontiers, and TinyZine arrived today just in time for lunch. I mean reading over lunch, that is. I really, really like the Tiny Frontiers heritages and artwork, so I'm thinking something science-fantasy maybe. Another victim of Ben Monroe's game system pitches ... ;)

BMonroe

Validated User
My copies of Tiny Dungeon 2d, Tiny Frontiers, and TinyZine arrived today just in time for lunch. I mean reading over lunch, that is. I really, really like the Tiny Frontiers heritages and artwork, so I'm thinking something science-fantasy maybe. Another victim of Ben Monroe's game system pitches ... ;)
I’m suddenly imagining a gonzo planetary romance kind of thing. Thundarr the Barbarian meets Barsoom.

Molotov

Validated User
I’m suddenly imagining a gonzo planetary romance kind of thing. Thundarr the Barbarian meets Barsoom.
Yea, I l like that. I like that a lot. I could also see easily porting our Aether Sea campaign over to Tiny d6.

Top Bottom