• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Tiny Dungeon/TinyD6] Doing anything with it? Tell me, please, if so!

Doc_Chronos

RPGnet Member
Validated User
Just a heads up for anyone interested. Pandorym is soliciting interest for a Tiny Dungeon PbP game over on the Games You'd Really Like to Play V thread in the Roleplay-by-Post-Meta-Forum. The initial query is on pace 199 of the thread.

Chris Henry

Validated User
Anyone know what else Gallant Knight has planned for this line? Any chance Tiny Eldritch Horror is in the works?

Doc_Chronos

RPGnet Member
Validated User
It seems to me, that Tiny Cthulhu is on the list. I seem to remember Tiny Gunslingers being mentioned as well.

Scarman

Validated User
If I remember correctly, Tiny Gunslingers and Tiny Zombies are going to be released on Patreon, and Tiny Cthulu is planned for later this year. It will probably have a Kickstarter! That's gonna cost me...

Chris Henry

Validated User
It seems to me, that Tiny Cthulhu is on the list. I seem to remember Tiny Gunslingers being mentioned as well.
Thanks! I found the cover on their twitter after you gave me a title to search. I think I'll be all over that kickstarter when it happens.

Chris Henry

Validated User
Questions for the more Tiny D6 experienced: the trait limit of seven-- does that mean hard seven (including heritage trait) or heritage trait and up to seven others?

Also does the limit of seven traits apply if you're using experience points instead of the minimalist advancement?

Top Bottom