Final: Charming Bastard

SKILLS
+4: Athletics
+3: Fight, Shoot
+2: Rapport, Notice, Stealth
+1: Deceive, Investigate, Lore, Will

STUNTS
Flip-Belt:
+2 to Overcome physical barriers. Allows for shifting of momentum or direction, cool flips and running up walls, etc.
Holo-field: +2 to Defense against any ranged (non-splash) attacks
Danger Sense: Horatio cannot be snuck up on due to his sharp Aeldari senses and vague sense of the future.
Mental Block: +2 to Overcome direct mind control or infiltration (so reading his mind is hard, dominating him is hard, but tricking him via actual holograms or just lighting his brain on fire is normal).

Gear:
Aeldari Mesh armor
2 Shuriken pistols
Aeldari blade
Very good odds of a knife

Sorry for the delay. My weekend got overrun.
EDIT: correcting FATE points. Because numbers below 5 are haaaaaard...

Last edited:

kitty voodoo

Social Justice Sister of Battle
Validated User
ICness up today/tonight once I decide if Brigia’s on the bridge or in an abandoned chapel somewhere murdering sparring Servitors...I mean, umm, praying. You know, It’s all the same thing really. Praying. Murdering. To-MAY-toes. To-MAH-toes.

Last edited:

Raveled

Hail Tzeentch!
Validated User
We are just going straight to pirate-town, aren't we?

I imagine Olga talks a big game but she'll blanch at actually killing someone. She might order a ship to be attacked but she'd likely lose her cookies over having to actually cut someone down in cold blood.

kitty voodoo

Social Justice Sister of Battle
Validated User
We are just going straight to pirate-town, aren't we?

I imagine Olga talks a big game but she'll blanch at actually killing someone. She might order a ship to be attacked but she'd likely lose her cookies over having to actually cut someone down in cold blood.
Remember, it’s not piracy if they’re heretics...

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Remember, it’s not piracy if they’re heretics...
Well, currently there are both heretics and xenos as targets, as well as decent probably God-Emperor fearing Imperial citizens. Choose one. Choose all! Profit and plunder are the words of the day!

Sabermane

Proud Fianna knight of hope and peace
Validated User
Hex maps for stars without number are good.

Is the planet the deliveries should be shipped to in this system or blocked off by hellfire?

Top Bottom