• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC To Sail the Sleeping Stars

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Here's the map for the Morpheus Sector below. The Anastasia Encarmine appeared in hex 1207, the furthest on the right, just outside the Omega Tempest warp storms.

Mabriga - the icy planet that the merchant vessel is delivering to - is located at 0808.

The capital of the sector, Eden Prime, can be found at 0504.

The Morpheus Sector is split into three sub-sectors: Hypnos, Deimos, and Thanatos.

Spoiler: Show
Morpheus Sector.jpg

kitty voodoo

Social Justice Slytherin
Validated User
I just need to figure out how Brigia feels about and/or justifies piracy against loyal citizens of the Empire. Heretics? Sure, murder and plunder away. But a loyal military transport? How does a Sister of Battle justify that to herself?

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I just need to figure out how Brigia feels about and/or justifies piracy against loyal citizens of the Empire. Heretics? Sure, murder and plunder away. But a loyal military transport? How does a Sister of Battle justify that to herself?
Hm. Well, Olga does have her dynasty's ancient Trade Warrant, blood-marked by the Emperor himself, to basically do whatever the fuck she wants as she deems necessary to expand the influence and reach of the Imperium. If that means pirating Imperial vessels for supplies and profit while she's in a bad position, well, so be it.

kitty voodoo

Social Justice Slytherin
Validated User
Hm. Well, Olga does have her dynasty's ancient Trade Warrant, blood-marked by the Emperor himself, to basically do whatever the fuck she wants as she deems necessary to expand the influence and reach of the Imperium. If that means pirating Imperial vessels for supplies and profit while she's in a bad position, well, so be it.
Fair point. Esp if it was hand written by the Emperor himself. Disputing her (to a certain point anyway) would be like disputing Him. Moral dilemma solved. Pillage away.

Sabermane

Proud Fianna knight of hope and peace
Validated User
Sabermane Sabermane I do not understand your Eldar. At. All.
Then I'm playing him right. :D

My basics are "Matt Smith Dr Who but only the Joker". I'm also trying to have a Craftworld Eldar and a Dark Eldar in my head and flipping a coin on who gets the speaking voice. I hope we last long enough to really get into the character. I enjoy him greatly.

kitty voodoo

Social Justice Slytherin
Validated User
Then I'm playing him right. :D

My basics are "Matt Smith Dr Who but only the Joker". I'm also trying to have a Craftworld Eldar and a Dark Eldar in my head and flipping a coin on who gets the speaking voice. I hope we last long enough to really get into the character. I enjoy him greatly.
I get that. It takes me a few days to find my character's "voice" as it were. Some characters (like Lana) it just comes naturally, but other's, it take time.

Top Bottom