• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

OOC To Sail the Sleeping Stars

kitty voodoo

Social Justice Slytherin
Validated User
Figures, I’m taking point but am the last person to post 😂

I’ll have something up soon once I get home

Donan

Validated User
Yeah, this thread didn't highlight for me either. :( I'll have to keep a closer eye on it.

kitty voodoo

Social Justice Slytherin
Validated User
Pandorym Pandorym Question: Are there any intersecting hallways connected to the cooridor we’re all in, any open or closed doors along the passage way?

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Pandorym Pandorym Question: Are there any intersecting hallways connected to the corridor we’re all in, any open or closed doors along the passage way?
Yep! The corridor you're currently in runs two ways - north and south. You're near the northern end, which intersects with another hall in the middle. Down at the southern end is much the same, with another intersecting hallway.

kitty voodoo

Social Justice Slytherin
Validated User
Yep! The corridor you're currently in runs two ways - north and south. You're near the northern end, which intersects with another hall in the middle. Down at the southern end is much the same, with another intersecting hallway.
Ok, while they are dealing with thatvstorage room (which I read about after I posted that question) I’m going to check the intersections to see if they’re clear. Possibly fire a few shots to try and flush out anything hiding. Half a plan is better than none..

Last edited:

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Ok, while they are dealing with thatvstorage room (which I read after I posted that question I’m going to check the intersections to see if they’re clear. Possibly fire a few shots to try and flush out anything hiding. Half a plan is better than none..
Got it. I'll add that in.

Top Bottom