OOC To Sail the Sleeping Stars

kitty voodoo

Social Justice Sister of Battle
Validated User
To be filed under "Things I learned today" apparently I've been making the "Sign of the Aquilla" all wrong. Didn't realize it was a hand gesture. I've been treating it the same as making the sign of the cross. Touching left shoulder to right shoulder. Then left breast to right breast.

And to be honest, I kinda like my way better.

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
To be filed under "Things I learned today" apparently I've been making the "Sign of the Aquilla" all wrong. Didn't realize it was a hand gesture. I've been treating it the same as making the sign of the cross. Touching left shoulder to right shoulder. Then left breast to right breast.

And to be honest, I kinda like my way better.
If I recall correctly, the Sign of the Aquila is to cross your palms over your chest with the thumbs interlocked to mimic the bird heads. I doubt the Ecclesiarchy cares overmuch as long as the faith is true though.

Raveled

Hail Tzeentch!
Validated User
If I recall correctly, the Sign of the Aquila is to cross your palms over your chest with the thumbs interlocked to mimic the bird heads. I doubt the Ecclesiarchy cares overmuch as long as the faith is true though.
.,.. Which fucking Ecclesiarchs are you watching?

kitty voodoo

Social Justice Sister of Battle
Validated User
Well obviously “coming along quietly” is not an option. Guess we’re gonna have to go for what’s behind curtain number two.

Top Bottom