IC To Sail the Sleeping Stars

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
"I am looking to take a prize, yes," Olga said. "A prize is something that can be taken and resold and fill my cargo hold with riches. But... that thing." She looked like she wanted to spit in the direction of the ship. "That abomination only deserves to burn in the void." She considered the options and swirled the wine in her glass. "In fact, gunnery! Firing solution on that horrible blight of metal."
"YOU GOT IT!" chirps the cheery youthful female voice belonging to Gwyndolin Magne, known among the gunnery crew as the 'Irrepressible Cannoneer'.

"Sunsear Lasers and Titanforge Lances active! Firing algorithm set, targeting systems locked! LET'S TURN THEM TO DUST!"

A vibrating hum echoes through the consoles and floors for just a moment, all weapons hot and waiting for the command.

kitty voodoo

Social Justice Sister of Battle
Validated User
"I am looking to take a prize, yes," Olga said. "A prize is something that can be taken and resold and fill my cargo hold with riches. But... that thing." She looked like she wanted to spit in the direction of the ship. "That abomination only deserves to burn in the void." She considered the options and swirled the wine in her glass. "In fact, gunnery! Firing solution on that horrible blight of metal."
“On a Sororitas Transport, at the sight of such a vessel; the opportunity to prove our faith to our Lord in battle, the entire ship’s company would have broken forth in song. I don’t hear you singing Captain. Still, as long as they burn.”

Last edited:

wormmonda

I'm in Your Games, Queering Them Up
Validated User
"...Singing, you said?" Agnes's ears perked up when she heard the word, and the adepts visibly flinched again. "One, two, three, four!" with a flick of her fingers, a Servo-skull carried a microphone to the transmechanic, and two more emerged with speakers mounted on them. "And honey I'm the world's forgotten girl~" she began to sing an ancient song she had recovered from some barely audible records she dug up in forgotten ruins. "The one who's searchin', only to destroy, hey~"

Donan

Validated User
The Kroot nods calmly. "To aid and rescue then." He acknowledges. "As it is needed." He steps back, waiting until the three ships come into view and decisions are made. With the focus on preserving the Strictest Doctrine, destroying the strange vessel and letting the Orks be devoured by the Warp, he makes his way towards the turbolift leading to the hanger bay. "I will prepare a force then, to aid your ally." He tells Olga, waiting her approval before he and darkness enter the lift, secretly glad to be off the bridge now it's brightly lit again.

OOC: Erriath will work to gather a small force to move across to the ship, soldiers, but also tech adapts to help with any repairs if Agnes agrees to it.

Raveled

Hail Tzeentch!
Validated User
“On a Sororitas Transport, at the sight of such a vessel, the opportunity to prove our faith to our Lord in battle, the entire ship’s company would have broken forth in song. I don’t hear you singing Captain. Still, as long as they burn.”
Olga threw back her head and laughed. "You wish to hear me sing at the destruction of heretics? Very well, Sister." She marched to the rail and flung open her arms, embracing the entire bridge. "Anastsia Encarmine!" She fairly shouted the name of her vessel. "Sing those monsters back to their hell!"

kitty voodoo

Validated User
Olga threw back her head and laughed. "You wish to hear me sing at the destruction of heretics? Very well, Sister." She marched to the rail and flung open her arms, embracing the entire bridge. "Anastsia Encarmine!" She fairly shouted the name of her vessel. "Sing those monsters back to their hell!"
The Sister gives the Rogue Trader a slight nod and yes, I do believe that was a smile. Brigia may not like this Captain (though she may be leaning that way) but at least she doesn't want to kill her...

"Indeed, let us raise our song to the Golden Throne! 11th Movement, 'We Bless the Sinner as He Burns'. Commence adagio and engage weapons!!"

Last edited:

Pandorym

Magitech Construct
RPGnet Member
Validated User
At the Captain's command, a veritable fusillade of lasers and plasma blasts erupts from the port broadside of the ship, and the heretic vessel literally vaporizes beneath the massive cascade of weaponry. Many of the crew gawk in awe, pressing themselves up against the windows to catch a glimpse of such a mighty display of firepower. When the weapons cease firing, nothing remains, as if the Chaos-dedicated starship had never existed there to begin with.

"Target annihilated!" Gun Captain Magne declares jovially over the vox system. The rest of the momentarily distracted crew returns to their duties, even as the helm and navigational personnel await further orders.

kitty voodoo

Validated User
At the heretical ship’s destruction, Sister-Superior Brigia makes the sign of the Aquila and intones solemnly while casting her gaze momentarily on the Eldar and the Kroot in turn “Thus to the Dameon, the Xenos, the Heretic and all those who would oppose the God-Emperor of Man.”

Then back to Astropath “Any response from the Imperial Transport?”

Starcrash

Validated User
Having retreated to his own nook on the command deck, an isolated enclave hung thick with wax-stamped scrolls of blessing and benediction, Ezekiel does not reply immediately, deep in a trance as he casts his mind towards the Strictest Doctrine. He relays messages of welcoming and an offer of assistance, couched in the astropath's argot of imagery and implication, and awaits a reply.

Sabermane

Proud Fianna knight of hope and peace
Validated User
Horatio sipped his drink, still balancing on a railing. "My what an unrivaled display of godlike power".

He noiselessly hopped down. "let me know if the worlds explode. If we're getting guests I'll need my monkey suit..."

Top Bottom