• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Today's Girl Genius: Release the Smakken!

Naeddyr

two
Validated User
I'll be honest, I was so resigned the Lucrezia strolling in and fucking things up again that "oh fuck wait I didn't expect a god queen" to be her reaction to things.

darkgloomie

Un-jiggly
Validated User
I thought she was trapped in mechanicsburg since we last saw her in the great hospital there as a patient shortly before the time freeze.
Well, she started ordering Klaus around, and we later see Klaus on Castle Wulfenbach so I always kind of assumed that she followed him there so she could keep him under control

Monsieur Meuble

Furniture warlord
Validated User
I thought she was trapped in mechanicsburg since we last saw her in the great hospital there as a patient shortly before the time freeze.
There are several days between this last apparition and the time stop. The hospital was destroyed while Agatha was still finalizing the repairing of the inner Castle Heterodyne. And in said hospital was also Zola, who we know managed to escape and make her own empire in the while, and Klaus who got better and ruined the spacetime continuum singlehandedly.

LucreziAnevka, as robotic as she was, was still way more humanoid than this one.
...After the battle of Mechanicsburg, she joined back the Geisterdamen, started to create all sort of mechanical and bio-mechanical bodies in an attempt to re-obtain an acceptable body with both transhuman potential and the Spark, churned copied of the Other into them because, hey, back-ups !, we are seeing one of them... and all the ones that we see / have seen / will have seen throughout time and history are all the imperfect replicas sent haphazardly through time later by Agatha who will stumble on their one-woman-army and throw a time bomb of her own ?

Edit : Also, at some point during the timeskip, there was an Other who thought had wasped the Wulfenbach Empire and got mad when realized that Gil' had cured them. That sounds like an observed person, so, perhaps LucreziAnevka...

Last edited:

Gojira

in a rubber monster suit
RPGnet Member
Validated User
The weird thing is, if this really is Lucrezia, why the heck didn't she send a clank to attack Agatha much sooner? You'd assume that time travel lets you be any time you want, so why wait until the exact moment when Agatha is protected by Alibia and least vulnerable?

If this isn't just "rule of plot" and handwaving then something very funny is going on here.

darkgloomie

Un-jiggly
Validated User
The weird thing is, if this really is Lucrezia, why the heck didn't she send a clank to attack Agatha much sooner? You'd assume that time travel lets you be any time you want, so why wait until the exact moment when Agatha is protected by Alibia and least vulnerable?

If this isn't just "rule of plot" and handwaving then something very funny is going on here.
It could be an attack of opportunity, like she was already planning something in England, learned that Agatha was there and tried to extract her.

The clank certainly isn't looking forward to fighting with Albia, and didn't seem to expect her there

Top Bottom