• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Today's Girl Genius: Release the Smakken!

Gojira

in a rubber monster suit
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Oh I think we'll keep the weasel itself, just Agatha's dependency on him will be fixed. The cast and the plot are really getting overburdened though, imo, so I'm not surprised that Phil is clearing out some plot points and the occasional extra (weasel) as not really important.

mindstalk

Does the math.
Validated User
Is Teodora a real saint, or some SFnal one? (There is a real Saint Theodora but she doesn't seem that relevant, unless the Foglios are making an obscure joke about dependence and icons.)

Seffie hasn't slept in days. I wonder if she had a breakthrough of her own? Haven't seen any Sparky bubbles though.

Jürgen Hubert

aka "Herr Doktor Hubert"
Validated User
Is Teodora a real saint, or some SFnal one? (There is a real Saint Theodora but she doesn't seem that relevant, unless the Foglios are making an obscure joke about dependence and icons.)

Seffie hasn't slept in days. I wonder if she had a breakthrough of her own? Haven't seen any Sparky bubbles though.
It's more likely she has been running ragged to get Martellus to Agatha.

Last edited:

Gojira

in a rubber monster suit
RPGnet Member
Validated User
I wonder where Seffie got the sparky thingamajig that was keeping Martellus alive.

Monsieur Meuble

Furniture warlord
Validated User
I note that, at this current time, the acting baron of the Wulfenbach Empire, the declared Storm King, the other Storm King, the Heterodyne and the Emperor of Cats are all in the same building under the direct juridiction of Her Undying Majesty, and said building is rigged to implode in case of comedy.

It's lacking the Master of Paris, but I must commend Albia self-restraint to NOT decapitate the entirery of Europa just because she totally could right now.
Oh, yeah, there's the heir-princess of Skifander in there too. You wouldn't want to cause diplomatic impairs.

Litpho

Wandering stranger
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Oh, yeah, there's the heir-princess of Skifander in there too. You wouldn't want to cause diplomatic impairs.
Opening up communications with Skifander might give Albia some insight in the death of Queen Luheia (spelling?). That might be more important to her than a hypothetical diplomatic impairment.

Top Bottom