• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Today's Girl Genius: Release the Smakken!

mindstalk

Does the math.
Validated User
Heh.

But it's also missing the Queen of the Dawn and any other active Other. Even purely pragmatically, killing this bunch would be counter productive.

Cerulean Lion

Social Justice Christian
Validated User
I wonder where Seffie got the sparky thingamajig that was keeping Martellus alive.
It's likely the family has a whole warehouse stuffed with sparktech.

It's lacking the Master of Paris, but I must commend Albia self-restraint to NOT decapitate the entirery of Europa just because she totally could right now.
Destabilizing Europa would not be to Albia's best interests. The Other is still out there trying to take over: removing much of her opposition would make it easier.

Monsieur Meuble

Furniture warlord
Validated User
Sure, it would be totally irrational and counter-productive, but I still can totally imagine her looking upon her control video and just salivating while hovering her hand above the big, red, candy-like button with "SINK IT ! " written on it...

And more productivelly... there's still this whole "you litterally cannot disobey her" thing that hasn't been explored, and a succulent target for the air loom or whatever....

Cerulean Lion

Social Justice Christian
Validated User
I suspect Gil's comment that disobedience to Albia was literally unthinkable, was a bit overstated, and/or may apply only to certain groups within her kingdom. I'm sure she's capable of mind control but I doubt she'd want to directly and individually control every one of her subjects. She'd lose all the benefits of creative thought and initiative among them.
Remember that even the Heterodynes understood the wisdom of accepting only volunteers for the Jaegerdraught.

DarkStarling

Brilliantly Crazed
Validated User
I suspect Gil's comment that disobedience to Albia was literally unthinkable, was a bit overstated, and/or may apply only to certain groups within her kingdom. I'm sure she's capable of mind control but I doubt she'd want to directly and individually control every one of her subjects. She'd lose all the benefits of creative thought and initiative among them.
Remember that even the Heterodynes understood the wisdom of accepting only volunteers for the Jaegerdraught.
I think it’s Mad SOCIAL Science, especially since that was her specialty back in the Old Days.

You know, the kind that will keep your subjects living in a sinking city to keep you happy.

Gojira

in a rubber monster suit
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Seffie's been pretty level headed so far, and not much given to machinations and scheming as best as I can remember. I think this is legit Tweedle done fucked up.

DrewID

Validated User
Seffie's been pretty level headed so far, and not much given to machinations and scheming as best as I can remember. I think this is legit Tweedle done fucked up.
Seffie may be level headed, but she's still devious. Remember this? Seffie is most definitely NOT above working to manipulate Agatha.

DrewID

Top Bottom