• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Too many books to read. What are you reading now and what's next on your list?

StanTheMan

Validated User
Current rereading GURPS Characters and Campaigns, concurrently with Shadow of the Beanstalk (long story short; players LOVE the setting of SotB, but don't like Genesys; I'm converting to GURPS).

In the future: I recently bought GURPS Supers and GURPS Mass Combat; they'll arrive on Wednesday. This is part of my "stick to one game for at least a year" project, and that game is GURPS (because most of my players like it and at least two REALLY want that level of detail).

Bomberg

Validated User
Currently, I'm using Curse of Niniveh (C7 for CoC), as bed-time reading. Next weekend I'll be visiting RatCon without a fixed shopping list. I'm curious what will be next.

Mavarga

Validated User
I have a copy of the Aquelarre translation that's supposed to be coming some time soon, so I'll need to look at that once it finally arrives.
In the same boat here ;)

Currently I am reading a small raft of steampunkish books -- Souless series, the Newbury & Hobbes series, and the Ministry of Peculiar Occurances series.

None Other Than CEBedford

You're the best! Around!
Validated User
Reading over the Alien cinematic preview, and watching all the movies to study details, for the conclusion of our “one-shot” game. This takes the crown for me right now. I love it so much!

Prepping some notes and material for an upcoming play test session of Heart. Need more lists of creepy stuff! This game, like Spire, is delightfully weird!

Lastly reading Conan (2d20) for fun, and future play. I dig it a lot so far!

That was the plan, until I woke up to the SLA Industries 2nd edition quick start in my email!

Hafwit

Try to remember peace
Validated User
I'm reading Threefold (multiverse-y setting for Modern AGE). It looks really nice. There's a lot of big picture stuff, but it doesn't drown in it. There's room for running a game about more local weirdness.

Next up: hopefully some fiction.

carvincustom

Social Justice Rogue
Validated User
Currently Neo-Anarchist's Streetpedia for Shadowrun

After that: FFG Legend of the Five Rings and back to Wraith 20/Mage the Awakening 2e

Freelancing Roleplayer

Validated User
I'm reading a Mistborn supplement Skaa: Tin & Ash, getting the rest of the books this week so those are next. After that Hellas, Shadows over Sol, Overlight, Golden Sky Stories, in no particular order (The mistborn is for me, the rest I'm running in a con at the end of the month)

Wraith2020

Validated User
I'm reading Threefold (multiverse-y setting for Modern AGE). It looks really nice. There's a lot of big picture stuff, but it doesn't drown in it. There's room for running a game about more local weirdness.

Next up: hopefully some fiction.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this one. I'm getting into the AGE line and liking what i see.

Top Bottom