• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

[Trailer] Ready Or Not: New bride has to escape incompetent old-money cult

Nate_MI

Hail Tzeentch!
Validated User
I love this and am all set to see this in theaters. I think it was the "A crossbow? Hold old is this?" line that sold me. Bored, incompetent cultists, fantastic.

NoOneImportant

Validated User
This could either be brilliantly entertaining or a total train wreck, but I am optimistic for the former.

And I'm just dying (npi) to know what some of the other game choices are.

Nate_MI

Hail Tzeentch!
Validated User
This could either be brilliantly entertaining or a total train wreck, but I am optimistic for the former.

And I'm just dying (npi) to know what some of the other game choices are.
So much fanfic.
If she had pulled the game of LIFE, would she just have lived a quotidian and boring life with her husband?

thewhippinggirl

Still being assembled.
Validated User
I am so in for this. It really seems like how my Call of Cthulhu games go. I want horror. One of my players do too but he loves adding a bit of dark humor or comedy into stuff at times.

DarkStarling

Brilliantly Crazed
Validated User
So much fanfic.
If she had pulled the game of LIFE, would she just have lived a quotidian and boring life with her husband?
Well, the whole thing is a ritual sacrifice. I don’t think there are any ‘safe’ options. Chess is like Wizard Chess, which given these incompetents could go even more hilariously wrong...

Nate_MI

Hail Tzeentch!
Validated User
Well, the whole thing is a ritual sacrifice. I don’t think there are any ‘safe’ options. Chess is like Wizard Chess, which given these incompetents could go even more hilariously wrong...
She's sacrificing her dreams and ambitions to live a quiet life? ;)

NoOneImportant

Validated User
So much fanfic.
i'm really hoping that the DVD/Blu-ray has an alternate ending in which she draws KICKBALL and they just shove her to the floor and kick her to death.

Boris

I am invincible?
Validated User
That looks like a lot of fun. And the guy who plays Donnie in Orphan Black (Kristian Brunn) is crossbow guy. He's very funny.

Top Bottom