• Don't link to the video of the Christchurch shooting, or repost links to the shooter's manifesto.

[True 20]Any good online Space Opera resources

I was thinking of using true 20 to run Star Frontiers. The races and weapons are easy to convert but I've always sucked at converting vehicles and such. Has anyone already done my work for me? Or at least something close?

AusJeb

Dreaming One
Validated User
d20 Future has conversions for the Star Frontiers races and a brief overview of the setting under the name Star Law.

cjh

Solar Flare Blind
I bought the PDF. It has vehicle construction rules that I haven't had time to read thoroughly yet but it seems like it'll work.

Thanks again.
I thought the same. I just haven't had the chance to read as the PDF as closely as I would like. The only real "drawback" I can see to the book is that I really wish this had been a part of the core book. Personally, I would have preferred this material to the sample settings.

I thought the same. I just haven't had the chance to read as the PDF as closely as I would like. The only real "drawback" I can see to the book is that I really wish this had been a part of the core book. Personally, I would have preferred this material to the sample settings.
I can see that but I don't mind as there are some cool ideas in the settings I should be able to plunder.

Top Bottom