[turned into a Warhammer 40k thread] Alt-righters getting banned off Patreon

CrazyIvan

C. different
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Good. Surprise it didn't happen sooner, but I can see Patreon not wanting to be part of the hate-grift circuit.

Crinos

Next to me you're all number two!
Validated User
Haven't they been doing that since Charlottesville? Still, nice to see Patreon stepping up their game.

I kind of wish Tumblr would get on that, but they got their hands full at the moment with all the [guttural monster voice] Nipple presenting females. [/guttural monster voice]

DrFaustus

Humanistic Infernalist
Validated User
He makes the rounds on the 40K YouTubes.
Huh. I know he's a particularly prolific bigotry-goblin over on YouTube but I'd never encountered him tangent to that space. Mostly I know him as one of the figureheads of the fascist symps who call themselves "skeptics" over there.

CrazyIvan

C. different
Staff member
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Huh. I know he's a particularly prolific bigotry-goblin over on YouTube but I'd never encountered him tangent to that space. Mostly I know him as one of the figureheads of the fascist symps who call themselves "skeptics" over there.
He's a fascist for all seasons.

Kastor Krieg

Harano
Validated User
There's an unfortunately popular fashie boy calling himself "Arch Warhammer", who does alt-right bent interpretations of 40k lore (taking the inherent fascism of the setting at face value and "this is what humanity is supposed to be like", complains about "dem SJWs" and very often chums up with other Nazis like Sargon of Akkad and, I shit you not, my favourite punching bag on the internet, Richard Spencer.

Top Bottom