• The window for editing your posts has been extended from 48 hours to about two weeks or so. Please report any problems with this in Trouble Tickets.

UK: Hasslefree Miniatures gone silent?

Stormcrow

Skinhorse Extraordinaire
Validated User
So I've been talking to retails online and off about getting these in, but it looks like nobody's heard from them in the retail sector. Does anybody in the UK Have any info on them, or what's going on, or has heard anything in the local miniature scene over there. I'd really like to set up an order sometime but with them being radio silent to American retailers, I wonder if they're the same to UK customers?

Petter Wäss

I am agape with fnords
Validated User
The persons involved are both quite active on Facebook and they do ship internationally but to my knowledge they don't do retail or even any shops other than their own.
I know Annie of Bad Squiddo has tried to be allowed to stock them, without success.

DocShoveller

both a doctor and a fox
Validated User
They've been pretty quiet lately. Their mailing list used to be fairly regular, but the last few months have been patchy.

Petter Wäss

I am agape with fnords
Validated User
From the Facebook page, posted yesterday:

"
Sally here:

2018 was a horrendous year and we are honestly trying to get it all sorted. We were getting on top of things until July when my adopted dad was diagnosed with 5 types of terminal cancer, he died on Remembrance Sunday. The funeral was in December.

I haven’t been online for work, I very rarely check emails and Dameon has simply been snowed under. I am aware that this has upset a lot of people but it was not something I planned for and to be honest not something that I am dealing with very efficiently, most days I still cry.

Please accept my apology for this.
Yes there is still a backlog.
Yes we are still trying to get the bottom of why Kickstarter orders are still missing.
Yes the email communication is still sporadic.
Yes you have the right to be frustrated.
Currently we have one person trying to do the job of two whilst also clearing up the mess left by an ex-employee things aren’t going to be rectified easily.
I cant apologise enough and sending me abusive emails and messages will not get your order issues sorted any quicker. I don’t know what else I can say except I am as frustrated with the slow progress as you are. I have never wanted the old HF back as much as I do now and wish we had never run the KS
:( "

Scutarii

Validated User
KS seems to be to blame for a lot of problems,especially for something big. Hawk Wargames had to be picked up by TTCombat after theirs was too successful and fulfilling it wiped out their ability to do anything else for example.

Arethusa

Sophipygian
RPGnet Member
Validated User
Hasslefree is good people and I am deeply, deeply sorry to hear they are having such a dreadful time of it.

CoreyHaim8myDog

Validated User
The persons involved are both quite active on Facebook and they do ship internationally but to my knowledge they don't do retail or even any shops other than their own.
I know Annie of Bad Squiddo has tried to be allowed to stock them, without success.
My FLGS gets them sometimes.

Top Bottom