Underground RPG New Edition

Addison

Validated User
I remember reading somewhere that a new edition of Ray Winninger's Underground RPG was in the pipeline. Does anyone have news on any developments?

Samaritan

One of the good guys.
Validated User
I believe Mr. Winninger said he's been working on a new edition as a response to a comment here, but I haven't seen anything officially announced.

WinningerR

Validated User
I believe Mr. Winninger said he's been working on a new edition as a response to a comment here, but I haven't seen anything officially announced.
There is indeed a new version of UNDERGROUND in the works. Taking it even further over the top to reflect our current political realities is proving to be something of a challenge. I expect to have some news soon.

zedturtle

Maker
Validated User
There is indeed a new version of UNDERGROUND in the works. Taking it even further over the top to reflect our current political realities is proving to be something of a challenge. I expect to have some news soon.
I can only begin to fathom the head-scratching in doing that. Good luck!

Samaritan

One of the good guys.
Validated User
Outstanding! Is it still MEGS under the hood, or a different system?

Godfatherbrak

Validated User
What was it like when you sat down to look at Underground again and realized that, maybe, you weren't as far off as you thought you'd be?

Allen Varney

RPGnet Member
Validated User
What was it like when you sat down to look at Underground again and realized that, maybe, you weren't as far off as you thought you'd be?
Ray discussed that very point on his Facebook page last December: "The really prophetic game was Steve Jackson's Illuminati. We just saw the GOP team up with the KGB, Evangelical Christians, the KKK, Big Oil, and the FBI."

Top Bottom